This tool is used to create quick grid layouts for use with the 960.gs framework.
How to use
- Right click on “GS960” and choose “add container”.
- When asked for input either choose the 12 or 16 column variation and press “submit”
- On the left rightclick on the “container()” and choose “Add grid”
- When asked for input select the grid count enter the grid widths and press “submit” button
- Press the “preview” button and you will see the basic column layout
- If you add a grid inside another grid the alpha and omega classes are set by default
If you want to have a full with panel above or below a nested grid choose the “add container panel” option